Sunday, September 25, 2005

Winds of change

You know she hates that you have a life outside of college, outside of her. She’s been subtle about the dislike but she’s giving you a hard time. The rift widens and still drifting. You feel the pressure, the resistance the clear lack of support and interest. She doen't know because she chooses not to. You want to get up and scream!
Why can’t you just be happy for me? Are you that insecure?
Don’t you see that I’m enjoying myself? Or do you think I’m enjoying this a little too much?
Are you really this apathetic? Your doing a bad job pretending to be…
Why can’t you just be supportive? Lend me a ear, a shoulder… Yes even if it bores you it would make me feel better…
I did.
Through every mistake you made. Through all the other lives you led. Even when I always came second. Sometimes when I never featured in the list.
I was there.
Because I cared.
And I know you do… you did. Sometimes I feel like you don’t anymore.
Like we drifted.
Is that what scares you?
Scares me too. I don’t want to loose what we had, and it feels like it slipping, fast.
Can it really all disappear, just like this in a fraction of the time we’ve spent together.
Fourteen years together.
Ups and downs together.
Fights and silence together.
School and college still together.
Not attached at the hip but together.
Even now together… yet apart.

6 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, September 25, 2005, Blogger Maru Marauder said...

Wow...more emo goth...keep it up ;)

 
At 3:41 PM, September 26, 2005, Blogger Archster said...

*touching*

Noticed AIESEC and Marcy Playground on ur blog. Are you still in aiesec btw?

 
At 4:34 PM, September 26, 2005, Blogger Maru Marauder said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:37 PM, September 27, 2005, Blogger karuna said...

Maru:
i know i sound like a dumass but Whaatt?!?!?!
But since it seems like yr paying me a compliment... (correct me if im wrong)
thank u thank u thank u very much

Archster:
Heylu.
Yes love em
Yes again, i still am and by the looks of it will be for some tiem to come... Were/are you in AIESEC too??? Thought all of u had blogs on nomadlife.

 
At 5:38 PM, September 27, 2005, Blogger Shoe said...

I had to chuckle when I read this post. Had a simillar fight recently. :):)

 
At 4:28 AM, November 28, 2005, Blogger samuraijack said...

hey i must admit its pretty weird the way you came across my photo blog and everything... and eversince i have been a frequent impressed visiter at your blog and i must say this post really really reflected what i am going thru with a similar friend. in a way i felt better reading this post. so Thanks :-)
p.s- sorry for littering your blog with corny comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter