Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sand in my shoes

- Dido

Broken embraces; familiar faces.
As we discover those forgotten places.
I realize that this is still dear to me
drawing me in like a familiar mystery
Should I really let fate decide what's meant to be?

They say nothing in life is set in stone
I think i'll lead mine across timezones
The grass is always greener on the other side
and thats the cloak behind which i hide.
lock, stock and barrel and a million things in between
There is still so much of the world that I have never seen.

This is my soliloquy.
Time is the enemy

2 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, January 10, 2011, Blogger VVV said...

Oh what u reminded me of... Sunny summers and this song... I love this songgggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to utube right now to listen to it immediately!

 
At 11:54 AM, May 21, 2013, Anonymous Adobe Acrobat 9 Download said...

Acrobat 9 Download is a platform for viewing, creating, manipulating and managing files in Adobe's PDF format.
Microsoft Project 2010 Download contains enhanced functionality for basic copying and pasting project information while retaining formatting and column heading information.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter