Friday, March 28, 2008

Praise You

- Fatboy Slim

Its been long long way together.
And now you can be me too.

In both hot and cold weather
You have seen me through...

the summer in my heart, and winter winds that cooled.
And through the rain that reintroduced gloomy pools.

At night in shrouded darkness, you season the fare.
And in days of blinding glare, life seems unfair.

For the new things that can be discovered when wandering unguided, unknown.
And for the old, that movie well known.

And under neath it all I guess I always knew.
One way or another I will miss you.

I am not alone again.
I feel at home again.

8 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, June 05, 2008, Blogger Da Rodent said...

hmm.. 'happiness' huh.. :P

 
At 2:41 PM, June 12, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ,

I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be wow.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog all that jazz took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

Cheers,

 
At 1:41 PM, August 16, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing
destek@evdeneve-nakliyat-name.tr

 
At 6:43 PM, August 21, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing

 
At 12:45 PM, August 22, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing
info@izmirevdenevetasima.net

 
At 7:19 PM, August 27, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing
info@evden-eve-nakliyeciler.com

 
At 6:15 PM, September 04, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks you...

 
At 2:17 PM, February 28, 2012, Anonymous kars evden eve nakliyat said...

thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter