Thursday, November 17, 2005

How many colours are in the rainbow?

I have neveerrr eveeerrr been tagged and honestly didn't notice this one until today. Rather excited and having nothing else to post I decided to comply and bore all you wonderful readers with mundane, irrelavant facts about moi.
Annyyyhooo...

Seven Things I Plan To Do:

  1. Backpack (India,Europe, South America alll overr)
  2. Work at the UN (If only for a little while).
  3. Kareoke.
  4. Stay in touch with all the people that have impacted me.
  5. Take my parents on a cruise.
  6. Run the Mumbai Marathon for a cause.
  7. Take a year off.

Seven Things I Can Do:

  1. Cook.
  2. Eat. Alot.
  3. Listen.
  4. Lie (except to myself).
  5. Pick up the lyrics to songs and make up the lyrics when the songs are in incomprehensible languages.
  6. Strange things when intoxicated
  7. Come accross as an absolute Bitch. (Or maybe I just am... nyah woteva)

Seven Things That I Can’t Do:

  1. Sleep in the day.
  2. Fake Non- Indian Accents.
  3. Live without my computer and internet connection.
  4. See people I care about cry.
  5. Movie Marathons.
  6. Figure myself out.
  7. Pretend to enjoy some ones company/ be effectively fake.

Seven Things I Say Most Often:

  1. Dammmiiitt!
  2. Shatz
  3. Phine! or Fine! Fuck you! (in a most endearing way ofcourse.)
  4. Nyah woteva...
  5. Well Heyyyllluu
  6. I do/did not.
  7. Bleh/ Euch/ Blah/ Ewww. (Very effective descriptors of the days of my life.)
Seven People I want to tag: (at their own behest)
Shivvy
Dhanur
Ummm... (to be tagged call 777-7777)

12 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Arroclint said...

shatz? what the heck is that?

 
At 7:52 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Jay said...

You can't sleep during the day? I can. In fact, I take two naps every day, before I go to work.

 
At 8:00 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Narsimha said...

"Bleh/ Euch/ Blah/ Ewww"
lol how do u invent these words.. but truly sumarises a girls infinite ability to express

 
At 9:04 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger A and A said...

i find it damn, well, interesting for lack of a better word that so many people's lists overlap so much! :)

 
At 9:43 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Casablanca said...

Yes yes yes... I agree with Wishfulthinker... the overall is spooky at times!

Go here and check what was first on my list of 'things to do before I die' and you'll know what I'm talking about :)

 
At 5:25 AM, November 18, 2005, Blogger Da Rodent said...

Hmm., this is OT.. did I tell you I'm getting a nother get-away this month?? :P Yeah., I know.. lucky bastard :P

So., this weekend at bakrapet., in the middle of the jungle where no cellphones ring., around a bonfire.. dancing the tribal dance to a amature rock band's tunes.. And of course., all the beer too.. :)

 
At 10:33 AM, November 18, 2005, Blogger Rita said...

I've read your post Karuna :D
It does remind me of something that I miseed in my post - "Sleep in the day." In my case, it should have been in the I Can Do list!

 
At 11:29 AM, November 18, 2005, Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

If you get time...do read about ma Se7en too.

Have a nice weekend ahead :)

 
At 11:51 AM, November 18, 2005, Blogger Archster said...

Strange things when intoxicated!

really now? :)

Nice list Karuna D.

 
At 2:58 PM, November 18, 2005, Blogger karuna said...

Arroclint:
Shit with a twist ;)

Jay:
*Sigh*... I absolutely can't if ive had anything over 5 hours of sleep.

Sonu:
None of these were invented... there is however a whole other gammit that were... give it a shot it makes things funner.

Wishful thinker:
Lets just say great minds think alike ;)

Casa:
Oooohhhh you too!

Joe:
Are you trying to depress me!?!? Just as I stopped whining?

Rita:
My list is by no means comprehensive either, but i decided id abide by the rules and try retain the miniscule readership.

Arzoon:
Not always quite so cool.
I will, u too.

Archster:
No comment. :)

 
At 3:50 PM, November 18, 2005, Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Oh oh a small afternoon nap is a must for me. Can't ever live without it.
And movie marathons....i've had all kinds of movie marathons over the years :) :)

 
At 12:00 AM, November 19, 2005, Blogger Arroclint said...

SHATZ!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter