Monday, November 28, 2005

Seven

This is the funnest style of writing ever, thank you. Anyone who has tried it will agree. I make up words, very often. I don't think its schupid as long as people get what you mean. Maybe someday i'll have my own language and dictionary. This is my seventh post in this style. I have always believed seven is my lucky number. It is a random claim, based on my birthdate. I am insalubriously indecisive. I don't have a favorite colour, food or book. When making a decision I experiment or spend an eternity in concentrated contemplation eventually deciding on more than one thing. I currently own nine different colours of osho chappals. They are not my favorite footwear, just comfortable. Bombay winters are the bestest. So is cookies and cream ice cream. You can make your own by putting crushed oreos on vanilla ice cream. I am such a control freak I actually enjoy making my own lunch and dinner. It turns out just like you want it. Pity life doen't always turn out just the way you want it. If it did it might be boring. I just contridicted myself. Kinda. I hate hypocrits and liars. I like languages and music and music in different languages. So do most other people. Its amazes me that every person is unique and nobody I know is normal. Normal is relative. It is not neccecarily a good thing. Genius lies in eccentricity. I only know one such genius. She has an anonymous blog somewhere out there. Genius is relative. Blogging is addictive. It eats into my time. I'm scared I will have to stop. I always wanted to go to boarding school so that I could learn horse riding. I want to move out at twenty one. I probably won't for lack of funds. I would like to learn the salsa again. I never have a partner. I haven't yet found a good class that doesn't need one. I am feeling incredibly dumb at this stage in my life. It is not a good feeling. Often I am happy and sad at the same time. Its stange that paradox is plausible and oxymorons are not moronic. I have developed a talent for monologues... random prattle as you will have it. I do not understand why people call when they have absolutely nothing to say and absolutely no inclination to carry on a conversation I am desperately trying to kickstart. I could go on like this forever. But for now I will stop.

17 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, November 28, 2005, Blogger A and A said...

Nice!!! Nice!!! I like!!! Lots!!! But nine pairs of Osho's!!! God, woman!!! But I blaspheme! :) Was wondering where you disappeared to!! And pliss to be putting up the other six as well!!!! ;) And yeah, it is such a kick to be linked man!!! LOL!

 
At 9:37 PM, November 28, 2005, Blogger babelfish said...

head re-e-e-eling :D
this line held much appeal :
Blogging is addictive.
I always say I don't have a life, I have a blog...*sigh*

 
At 1:16 AM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Anshul said...

This is a good style. So much conveyed in so little words. Yet without losing the flow. I thought the art had become extinct with the telegram. I'm not like you though. I can't continue this forever!

 
At 9:50 AM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Rita said...

Great post! And yes, no matter what you do, do not stop blogging :D

 
At 1:53 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Casablanca said...

Blogging is addictive, because blogging is therapeutic. AND its free :D

 
At 4:15 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Mr. J said...

Blogging sure is addictive.. now let me see.. hhmm nicotine, alcohol.. blogging.. I think the 3rd is the safest ;)

 
At 5:10 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger samuraijack said...

The addiction is so bad/good, that the my first reaction to anything that happens around me is usually
"i can put up a blog about this"
too much fun.

 
At 6:42 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Narsimha said...

lol..nine pairs of the same type..
women!!

and cheers!! my lucky number's 7 too..

 
At 10:07 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger karuna said...

Wishful Thinker:
Well i kinda figured you'd liek the style considering you invented it :)

Babelfish:
Hasn't gone that far yet but there is always the lurking fear. *Sigh*

Alice, Anshul:
If you like you must visit the master http://justforjolly.blogspot.com

Rita:
I won't anytime soon. :)

Casablanca:
Yes, takes your mind off things, quite relaxing.

Me:
Most definately.

Samurai jack:
Hehehe, anything that makes a good post :)

sonu:
They're comfortable, they're cheap allow me a little indulgence.

 
At 1:44 AM, November 30, 2005, Blogger Ajay said...

gr8 1.... keep up the tempo

 
At 9:22 AM, November 30, 2005, Blogger Archster said...

one more to the staccato style of writing! good good.

great post!

 
At 3:55 PM, November 30, 2005, Blogger Rat said...

This Wishful thinkers style has really caught on hasnt it. I think he has some serious competition from the likes of you and Archster.

 
At 9:19 PM, November 30, 2005, Blogger freakgoddess said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:21 PM, November 30, 2005, Blogger freakgoddess said...

i like ur stream of consciousness random thoughts and vague yet very precise style.. will keep coming up here for updates ;)

:)

 
At 11:30 PM, November 30, 2005, Blogger karuna said...

Ajay:
Thanks

Archster:
Yes, i decided i had about enough drafts, it was tiem for a post.

Rat:
Yes it has, but there is no competing with the master now.

Suman:
Actually this very cool style is property of Wishful Thinker go take a look, but do come back anyway :)

 
At 12:04 AM, December 01, 2005, Blogger Ajay said...

thanks for droppin in hope u do the same regularly.. as i post something everyday

 
At 2:29 PM, May 04, 2007, Blogger Jeremy said...

Sad! You can come check out my salsa class, they're usually even. BnC, Sunday night, if you're in Hyderabad.
I've got a salsa blog with more info.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter