Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Still hung up

And this weekend...There were more busrides, much much shorter.
I was caring and brutal.
Brutally honest.
Some of the most intense conversation I've had in months.
Waking, dazed to a public service anouncement. New realtionships had been formed. Surprises that were not quite.
Walks from bed to breakfast and more.... more osho chappals, maybe i'm addicted?
The Indian adaptation of Kentucky fried cruelty. Managed to sample thier entire non-vegetarian selection in two meals, leading me to infer two things:
1. I have a voracious appetite.
2. They have a very limited selection.
I have concluded it is a combination of the two.
They also have a very good brownie sundae.
After initial suspicion, upon futher probing we discovered it isn't really thier fault. Maybe PETA's allegations aren't completely justified.
Hand churned ice cream is much much better than any brownie sundae.
Parsi bhonu is much much better at weddings and navjots.
I have missed them. I have missed eating 'patras'. I have missed dhansak. I have missed my bawi friends. But they are all back with a vengence.
December is come, in all her glory.

9 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, December 06, 2005, Blogger A and A said...

More Osho's???? Yes, yes you certainly are addicted!!!! LOL!!! I'm missing my bawaest bestest buddy too!!!! waaaaaaaaah!!!!!!! :)

 
At 12:29 AM, December 07, 2005, Blogger Mr. J said...

The only thing I can read from this post is food.. and food makes me hungry.. me off to filling myself another glass of Vodka..

 
At 12:38 AM, December 07, 2005, Blogger Arroclint said...

dhansak... yeah i remember that. i remember how it look. forgot how it tastes!!!

 
At 12:47 AM, December 07, 2005, Blogger Narsimha said...

yeah.. why is suddenly everyone started to rite about food..
n tat too about ice creams..
just cant resist them..

 
At 2:14 PM, December 07, 2005, Blogger Miss M said...

Aah one more blog on food, just when i forgot to have lunch today! Been munching on busicuits..for lunch!!! yikes!!

DHANSAK!!! AWESOME! Mom had made some..it was tooo goood! *drools*

 
At 2:38 PM, December 07, 2005, Blogger Da Rodent said...

if you ever get tried for gluttony., dont bother to hire a lawyer.. it wont be of any use.. :P

> Ditch cars and bikes, invest in boats
> i tell ya... it seems like it won't be long.

Heh., yeah.. looks like.. Since the two major rivers in chennai., Coovum and Adayar are quite cleaned up now., I hope the government starts some waterway transport thingy.. :P

 
At 6:47 PM, December 07, 2005, Blogger Shoe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:48 PM, December 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did you start thinking about food that much that you needed an entire post (well not entire)......to talk about it?
Girlinterrupted

 
At 9:54 PM, December 07, 2005, Blogger karuna said...

Wishful thinker:
One of the better addictions though. Where'd your buddy go?

Alice:
Hip hip hurray!

Me:
Now now vodka is no subsitute for food.

Arroclint:
Good. Atleast you won't crave it then...

Sonu:
Neither can I

Medha:
I do that inspite of lunch, but yes drool away.. it was worth it!

Joe Steeve:
Nevveerr

GI:
Since forever... i gave you the impression i wasnt a glutton. I'm sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter