Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Beautiful Day

- U2

When you wake up on the only side of the sofa to a sun that refuses to rise.
You rarely know it will be a beautiful day.
But then, sometimes, it is.
A day when you trusted everything but the sunscreen.
I finally found the place I've been looking unsuccessfully for, for so long.

I walked up and down without a fall and saw them mature into an irreplicable richness of color. To warm up and cool down, appreciate and enjoy your fortunate foolishness.

Inconvenient conversation, the paprika on an interesting pizza. Half over and half empty, I need to eat faster. I need a lot of things apart from the beautiful day, but tomorrow the day will start again.
It feels like time to get off the bumper cars and onto the roller coaster.

The clock ticks past midnight and it really felt like,
It's a beautiful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter