Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Great Beyond

- REM

Its been awhile since I wrote something coherant, since I felt coherant. Thank god whole is greater than the sum of its parts. I need to write this way again, mostly for no good reason. I can never find a good reason. Reason doesn't explain much, its too difficult. It can still be done. I know it can. You dont know how it feels to be me. Language is the newest and biggest barrier there is in all aspects that it can control. Control, something I have come to realize is important in a different way. Why cant I control myself? What is happening? I can now cook, clean, wrap, laundry, shop and dust. I miss being lazy. I could never have imagined, I don't think its possible. I need perspectives and friends. Can you think in multiple languages? Can you do what I am thinking? I think that despite it all, I am right. I think too much sometimes, when its not even necessary. I like mindless, thought numbing movies they are good for the soul. I like John Tucker Must Die. I like all the wrong things. Songs are always significant for a reason. I can still remember, I hope it lasts, for the most part. Nostalgia is a present that needs to be forgotten. Nausea is not the same thing.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, July 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And she is back. As amusing, mind numbing, confusing, endearing as ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter