Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Be Yourself

- Audioslave

My life is now encompassed in 3 days and a 20kg baggage limit.
My memories are relived in pictures.
My emotions continue to confuse heart and head.
My friends will fall in place.
My commitments are dictated by my planner.
My ideas contained on a laptop.
My departure is confirmed by the visa on the passport.
My destination determined by the air ticket I see in front of me.
My role is defined by a word document.
My experience is defined by me.
Me is subjective and relative again.
I am conflicted again.

6 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, May 15, 2007, Blogger Catamaran Cameraman said...

Where are you headed?

 
At 10:21 AM, May 16, 2007, Blogger A and A said...

Wherever you're headed, remember to have a good time now! :)

 
At 9:29 PM, May 18, 2007, Blogger karuna said...

Szia!
I am in budapest hungary.
how u?

 
At 3:36 AM, May 24, 2007, Blogger Geraldine said...

Lots of hugs girl! and hope to see you real soon ;-)

 
At 2:26 AM, May 25, 2007, Blogger sarita said...

all the best for the start of a great year! Looking forward to seeing you in Turkey!!!!!

 
At 11:09 PM, June 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey hey..how is it going?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter