Monday, March 08, 2010

Epiphany

- Staind

I'm remembering the moments
the days that made me, Me.
Rides in the subway and conversations with family.

I feel the emotions.
I see the deep blue sea.
Staring into the horizon of an eternity.

I wonder when I'll get there
this person I want to be.
In this midst of all this chaos, I wonder if i'll find the key.

Prancing in the twilight my head and heart flow free
stroke by stroke the dots connect
uncover the mystery.

My thoughts they whisper softly.
Ideas. An epiphany.

3 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, March 21, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice work. I just starting Blogging and would love for you to check it out.
http://tritons13.blogspot.com

 
At 6:44 PM, October 18, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said...

segue esse blog? sonhomeusaude.blogspot.com.br

 
At 11:55 AM, May 21, 2013, Anonymous Visio 2010 Download said...

Adobe Acrobat 9 Download is a platform for viewing, creating, manipulating and managing files in Adobe's PDF format.
Microsoft Project Standard 2010 Download offers flexibility and choice by providing tailored work-management solutions for individuals, teams, and enterprises.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter