Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The time is now

Having recently returned from what I thought was Delhi but informed was Haryana, I am loving Bombay weather. Not to disregard that I enjoyed the (sometimes) bitter, biting cold, and senitimental sleepless nights.
Looking back on this experience that year and this one, listening learning (trying to) lead.
The bags were full and have been duly emptied. Reminants rendered redundant. The heart is heavy; head light and shoulders burdened?
Its a wonder travel and train journeys still excite me. It is a wonder they remain unique.
It is a wonder we adapt to change so easily, so fast. It is a wonder we don't even notice, especially not in ourselves.
Isn't it a wonder I needed 3 opinions to fill out a survey about ME?
Is it a wonder I wasn't the only one?

Do you ever have those connections that last only for a little while.
The type that hindi movie twins have, where your drinking water will quench my thirst, the beginning of your sentence is completed by the end of mine, when your hurt I feel pain?
I know that your nerves gave me butterflies and then made heart adn stomach sink, anchored right to the bottom. But then I floated up again and hope you did too. I can only hope.
Its always akward when there is no correct thing to say, not like when there is nothing to say, worse.
Worser still if you go right ahead and say the wrong thing, if you stop watching for just a second.

Again I questioned if things always work out for the best, the way they should.
Do we really have a predetermined path? fate? destiny?
Sometimes I kick in and demand control but sometimes I would liek to beleive.
Sometime is now.

15 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, February 02, 2006, Blogger D Dinakar Reddy said...

Karuna,

First time on your blog. Time is now. How true.

"Do we really have a predetermined path? fate? destiny?"

No and yes. No because i believe in making my destiny and path myself. Its directly linked to my deeds.

Yes, i believe my good deeds bring good to me. Thats a belif that there is a super natural power thats monitoring my good and allowing good to happen to me.

Good one. Keep going.

Do visit my blog sometimes.

Dina

 
At 5:11 PM, February 02, 2006, Blogger Shoe said...

Path? Fate?Destiny?-flow with life whether predetermined or unscripted.....

 
At 5:32 PM, February 02, 2006, Blogger Zii said...

were u in gurgaon?
and...
udaipur,goa twice, north east and now this.
dude...u travel a lot!

 
At 6:52 PM, February 02, 2006, Blogger Archster said...

Pre determined for the most part yeah! But we still gotta try.

 
At 9:22 PM, February 02, 2006, Blogger Jax said...

Oh god! Last year I met three people, who virtually completed every sentence of mine. Our conversations were punctuated with EXXXAAACCTLY!! It was quite freaky!

Btw..You have been tagged!! By me of course:D

 
At 9:23 PM, February 02, 2006, Blogger karuna said...

Dina:
thank you for the kind things you said, and i most definately will.

Girl Interrupted:
flow too long and i might just get swept away...

Zii:
yea baby, one of the perks of AIESEC. I ain't seen nothing tho :(

Archster:
OH GOD GURL WHER HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?
I have a nagging feeling you've stopped blogging, don't vindicate my suspicions... don't gooo... :(
puhlleeeezzzzeee
*imagine the saddest most innocent little angellic face you can and insert here*
oh and veryy cute ;)

 
At 10:11 PM, February 02, 2006, Blogger Archster said...

I've been blogging as often as ever, i have.

why have ppl been asking me that! mayeb my posts dont show up soon enough?

innocent little angelic faces usually are very cute. So i imagined off before you added that.

 
At 1:37 AM, February 03, 2006, Blogger Mr. J said...

Pre-determined path... Nopes. Me believes so. Welcome back.

 
At 12:05 PM, February 03, 2006, Blogger Casablanca said...

Reading this left me with a lump in the throat... something about it seems so much like my life. And that something is sad... :(

 
At 1:52 PM, February 03, 2006, Blogger D Dinakar Reddy said...

Ur most welcome. I just expressed my thoughts. And you are welcome to express your thoughts as well.

Dina

 
At 8:51 PM, February 03, 2006, Blogger A and A said...

Ah, so no wonder I been missing you! ;) If it's all been predetermined then pliss to be telling to me where I can petition to make some changes. Pliss.

 
At 9:32 PM, February 03, 2006, Blogger Zii said...

AIESEC = ?

 
At 9:30 AM, February 04, 2006, Blogger Da Rodent said...

"this too will pass"

 
At 7:23 PM, February 04, 2006, Blogger karuna said...

Jax:
yes i will to be trying to be as fun as you :)

Archster:
Cute refered to the newest addition to your blogger profile

Me:
Little confused... so the path predetermined or no? nevermind...
and thank you.

Casablanca:
*hugs*

ddr:
:)

wishfulthinker:
missed u too!! only all i neede to do was refresh and voila... i had alloott to read.

zii:
if u really wanu to know, visit link on bottom right...

joe steeve:
sure it will but its just some of the stuff that happens... that you learn from... that your human for... :)

 
At 10:34 AM, February 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could lecture about the non-existence of a predetermined path. But I will refrain from that and suffice to answer with a "no."
Nice blog you got here. Looks like you travel a LOT! Wish I could do that. How do YOU manage to?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter