Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Sweet Escape

- Gwen Stefani ft Akon

In pursuit of happiness.
Every day, every minute, every second, every thing.
In pursit of happiness.
Self blame, Anger, Frustration, Irritation, Incompetence.
In pursuit of happyness.
Of Promise, Hope and Faith.

Life is easy and still life is tough.
Momentary bliss, transient and ephemeral.
Superficial and Deep.
A mission accomplished, a thing accquired, a helping hand.
But is it ever complete?
Are we ever complete?

A week of escapism.
Precious illusions in my head.
Packed and ready to move.
Only the door is jammed.
Will I gather my strength and push?
Or gather the courage to return and unpack?

1 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, March 20, 2007, Blogger A and A said...

Oi! I is the back! Come see me sometime! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter