Sunday, February 05, 2006

And so it is...

Having ignored a few recent tags as a result of exhaustion and boredom, I have decided to be a sport this time and play along...
Tagged by jax to bore you with not one... not two... no not just three but twenty random facts about myself so here goes...

  1. Me now and me 5 years ago are two completely different people, I learnt more about myself in the last yearandahalf than my entire existance combined.
  2. I love personality tests and always hope i'll learn something about me, but find it pretty hard to pick answers to the questions.
  3. I am most often perceived as unapproachable and snobbish or too talkitive. Go figure.
  4. The only thing I actually like about my appearance is the colour of my skin.
  5. I am an excellent secret-keeper unless the secrets are my own.
  6. I tend to love things i suck at... dancing, math, football(just playing, watching is ok).
  7. I actually enjoy cooking and I'm not half bad. Although my younger brother is better.
  8. I have a passion for language, love learning them but bore of them equally quickly. As do I bore of almost anything else.
  9. I adapt to change faster than I even realise things are different.
  10. I have spent some time recently trying to define what intelligence is to me... and have only yet reached a semi-conclusion... Don't know what that says about my own...
  11. I can actually enjoy feeling dumb, and have taken up alot of things because they allow for me to do so.
  12. I used to believe I was very perceptive, than I started talking to people and realised I really wasn't and need things spelt out.
  13. I am incredibly indecisive and make 90% of my decisions, (from my major to what flavour of ice cream i want ) based on gut and instinct, I'm just lucky it generally works out.
  14. Patience is a virtue. One that I do not posess.
  15. I am quite the control freak and love things to go the way they should, if you wont do them liek that I will. It is very easy to sucker me into doing work for you.
  16. I am addicted to the internet and there is immense scope for the same with my cell phone. Sad but true.
  17. I am terribly unphotogenic, look absolutely awful in pictures. Or so i'd like to beleive, don't really want to look like that in person.
  18. Very very very ticklish. Also a pretty damn good liar.
  19. I am excellent at masking and/or denying my feelings for some one. Sometimes even I beleive me.
  20. I can get very attached to someone and yet not be at all dependent on them. I am extremely protective of people I like.

*Piggy Laugh, from the cartoons*

That is being all folks!

12 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, February 05, 2006, Blogger A and A said...

I think in twenty five years of existence, I can think of maybe four photographs of myself that don't make me cringe when I look at them. Ya. And who needs patience anyways! Ya again. :) And I'm still damn kicked whenever I'm first commentor!

 
At 12:43 AM, February 06, 2006, Blogger Archster said...

yayayaya.

especially about keeping secrets :)

 
At 7:11 PM, February 06, 2006, Blogger Jax said...

I could pick some items from this list and stick them in mine, but I won't. With this tag business, I am already revealing too much!

 
At 7:57 PM, February 06, 2006, Blogger Mr. J said...

Hey, you know quite a few things you mentioned are like the not so familiar traits of me too...

 
At 11:12 PM, February 06, 2006, Blogger Shoe said...

Interesting list Karuna!!!! way 2 go!

 
At 9:38 PM, February 07, 2006, Blogger Shoe said...

Also Karuna your posts are becoming more and more spaced. I have to wait for eternity before each posts girl!!!!!!

 
At 1:55 AM, February 08, 2006, Blogger Danka said...

Karuna...i didnt know you have blog as well!nice to see you on blogger as well!!!!
how re you doing? drop an email on daniela.gorylova@seznam.cz

 
At 6:12 PM, February 08, 2006, Blogger The Box said...

Re: secrets.

I don't think any of us in blogworld would do well under torture.

 
At 1:16 PM, February 09, 2006, Blogger Casablanca said...

I am an excellent secret-keeper unless the secrets are my own.

Hehehehe... this really made me laugh.

And I do agree with Jay on his (ill)logic :D

Also, please to be posting more frequently, madamoiselle.

 
At 1:29 PM, February 09, 2006, Blogger dee iyer said...

nice

i like the refreshing candidness!

 
At 10:34 PM, February 10, 2006, Blogger KM said...

numbers 3,9,11,13,and 19...are my qualities!
give em back!
:)
yea i agree with casa!
blog more frequently, bad girl!

*btw, the above deleted comment was mine...the username was different, and i figured so much familiarity from a random commentor would be creapy.lol!*

 
At 10:50 PM, February 10, 2006, Blogger karuna said...

If i had to do an oscar acceptance speech right now i'd thank all of you for actually getting through that list, but since you'll bothered hes another one for the road :) I hated them but me is beginning to think i'm hooked...
and i exams are coming up now, so posts will too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter