Thursday, February 16, 2006

Guess who's tagged?

Tagged again... i am tagged...
okokok ill just get on with it then...

Four Jobs I have held:
Mmm... hmmm.... ummm...
I guess working in AIESEC Mumbai counts....
lalalalalalala

Four Movies I could watch over and over:
I find it incredibly hard to watch movies over and over but...
hmmm...
I have no idea why this isnt coming to me right now, and i might change this later but for now
Monsoon Wedding
My Best friends wedding
When Harry Met Sally
Memento

Four places I have liked:
Agra (apart from the objectification and day/night light robbery)
Kutub Minar
Blue Mountain
Seville

Four TV shows I love to watch:
Am quite random with the TV
Desperate housewives (about the only thing i watch regularly)
The Amazing Race (getting old now)
Friends
Discovery travel and living, apart from teh car/bike shows euch.

Four Places I've been on vacation to:
GOA!
Paris
Spain
New Zealand

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
My bed
Lunch at Moshes with the birthday gurl
Goa
Actually absolutely anywhere on holiday

Four Sites I Visit Everyday:
www.aiesec.net
www.google.com
http://mail.yahoo.com
www.hotmail.com

For your 8 things tag, if anyone is really interested, i think i kinda coved it in this post

6 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, February 16, 2006, Blogger A and A said...

But dude, the only non-boring shows on travel and living are the car and bike and them DIY-type shows. And Kylie Kwong's show man! And I totally agree with you on 'When harry Met Sally'!! :D

 
At 12:38 PM, February 17, 2006, Blogger Casablanca said...

New Zealand?? WOW! I wanna go to NZ! And I am a big, BIG fan of LOTR... so I will do the LOTR tour when I go there.

So much for dreaming.

And the Wishfulthinker enjoys Kylie Kwong's cookery show?? Sheesh, what choice! ;)

 
At 1:10 PM, February 18, 2006, Blogger Ajay said...

hey taggg virus is still on.....
interesting....
me after a long time... was on a vacation..
missed a few posts of urs ...
will read it now

 
At 7:38 PM, February 18, 2006, Blogger Mr. J said...

Lol... this tag game is really funny.

 
At 8:05 PM, February 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been tagged before
That is why you seem to be comfortable with four.this is an issue where "Yeh dil nahin maange more". Thinking of 7-8 tags can be quite taxing.

 
At 11:44 PM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Archster said...

dang it! i remember commenting... but lookslike me comment didnt get posted.

thats some fun / fancy holidaying ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter