Saturday, March 04, 2006

Somewhere in between.

The exams have begun again, too soon for me to have missed them, too late for a long enough holiday, such is life.
The mind can't quite comprehend the gravity of the situation, the vastness of the matter under study and its own incapacity, while frequently lapsing into fonder territory, comfortable territory, liberty and listlessness.
I have adopted the life of a... bum so to speak. 'tis fun I can tell you that, very relaxing but doesnt make for a very interesting life, so neither will be this post.
Today I wore jeans, for the first time in over a week. I am blogging for the first time in over a week.
A few days ago I realised that a large part of the reason I wanted to be 'rich' so to speak is because I'm weak.
I realised I am weak.
I lack a commitment to college, the will to work and the resolve to refuse, among other things...
And frankly, I don't care.
Moderation. Mediocrity. Average. Ok.
I just don't care ok?
The world lies in limbo and I in between.
Between struggle and success.
Between loss and luck.
Between frustration and fortitude.
Between haplessness and hope.
Yea, I'm somewhere in between.

17 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, March 04, 2006, Blogger A and A said...

Fusst prise to meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! "I have adopted the life of a... bum so to speak. 'tis fun I can tell you that, very relaxing but doesnt make for a very interesting life." I know exactly what youre saying man!!! Eggjactly!!! And sometimes the inbetween spaces are the most interesting spaces places to be in...all the best for your exams and all that jazz! ;)

 
At 7:17 PM, March 05, 2006, Blogger Ajay said...

Exactly the same with me....
all the best

 
At 12:28 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger Casablanca said...

Oh, I know its evil of me to say so, but your best posts come out during your exams ;)

PS: I realised I am weak. Join the club :(

 
At 10:59 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger Zii said...

these days ka children i'll tell you...so much pressure on them for exam vexams and all.sheh. Its ok child, dont wither under its pressure and when you feel that you have,then copy.zimble.

 
At 2:00 AM, March 07, 2006, Blogger educatedunemployed said...

I think we all are.Some of us can accept it and live with it, most just live in their own farce...

 
At 10:17 AM, March 08, 2006, Blogger Wild Reeds said...

Cool blog. You seem to travel a lot.

 
At 6:01 PM, March 08, 2006, Blogger Shoe said...

Nice Post....btw I hate those grey areas too...I mean being between two extremes which leaves you confused as to where you actually belong...Black or white......

 
At 4:46 PM, March 09, 2006, Blogger Known Stranger said...

some where inbetween find what best you could do

 
At 10:57 PM, March 10, 2006, Blogger karuna said...

Wishful thinker:
And the (imaginary) oscar goes tooo....

Ajay:
Thank you.
Luck is always good.

Casa:
I highly doubt many more will come out during the exams..

Alice:
Damn the education system, goodluck to u then.

Zii:
No pressure really, i have accepted teh fate and thankfully just dont care.

Educatedunemployed:
So.... I am not alone.. :)

Wild reeds:
why thank you :) Yes yes tis one of the things that keeps me sane.

Girl interrupted:
I think there is only gray, shades... of grey.

known stranger:
hmmm... :)

 
At 6:08 AM, March 13, 2006, Blogger Frozenswirl said...

Best Luck

 
At 8:18 AM, March 13, 2006, Blogger Archster said...

all the best karuna! im sure ull ace those tests.

Somewhere in Between is a great song by Lifehouse. not as commercial as the rest of their numbers.

 
At 7:11 PM, March 14, 2006, Blogger Shoe said...

I am tired of waiting for your next post :(

 
At 1:02 AM, March 15, 2006, Blogger Zii said...

have you past the in between and reached somewhere yet?

 
At 10:21 PM, March 15, 2006, Blogger A and A said...

Inbetween all the inbetweens, I hope you had a super colourful Holi!!! :D

 
At 10:27 PM, March 17, 2006, Blogger Ajay said...

hey karuna its long time now.....

Post a something new buddy waiting for it

 
At 12:39 PM, March 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It takes strength for a post like that. Wrap up that wretched adjective "weak" and throw it out of the window!
And then Smile! :)

 
At 11:28 AM, March 27, 2006, Blogger ninetieschild said...

we're all weak. why else would we blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter