Wednesday, September 27, 2006

tic tac tag

This post is dedicated to educatedunemployed who can be cursed at educatedunemployed@...

So then proceeding with 8 facts about me...
1. I store large amounts of food in my cupboard, from oreos, chocolate and granola bars to tea. This is largely to keep them away from my brother, and for when im too lazy to get something at night.

2. I love organisation of data. Not in general just data, my room could easily be mistaken for a garbage dump but if you needed to find a particular colour coded excel sheet on my laptop I could give you more specific instructions than you would care for.

3. I find it extremely difficult to swallow pills. I only recently learned to manage the whole pill, with about half a glass of water. However I continue to choke, sputter and have my eyes water.
Thank god I do not have a doctor or take medication!

4. I cut my own hair and fringe for lack of time and carelessness. At this point my hair looks a little better than a mop on my head and a little worse than a horse tail... I am also balding, so this probably won't last long.

5. Every friend I had upto the age of 14 was either entirely or partly bawi. Every person I knew upto the age of 14 assumed I was also either entirely or partly bawi.

6. Some of the happiest times in my life have been remembering the good times i've had. My greatest learnings have always come from self realisation.

7. I am more ambitious and less lazy than I choose to admit.

8. This is much harder than I thought it would be... but finally were at the last one. I have loved (and continue to love) more people than I thought possible before but I have never been in love. I am however reknowned for relationship advice ;).

This has been my first post in a long time whose title is not the name of a song, :) I quite like tags :) :)

14 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, September 27, 2006, Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Heyyyyyyyyy..Thanks for doing the tag.Yes yes bring on the cussing..

Do you some times feel..damn that is what I do..

Spooky in a way but nice too..I know I am not weird..or atleast not the only one..:D

 
At 7:12 PM, September 27, 2006, Blogger A and A said...

Balding huh? You to huh? :D And you like tags huh? I'll try and find some to attack you with! :)

 
At 1:31 PM, September 28, 2006, Blogger delhidreams said...

i m like ur 2nd point too.
i can tell u sitting in office where u can find the right sheet of paper amongst a 100 identical ones in the always congestd reading table at home ;)

 
At 6:21 PM, September 28, 2006, Blogger delhidreams said...

perhaps u wud like to visit again for my tag entry!!!
delhidreams!!!

 
At 6:22 PM, September 28, 2006, Blogger delhidreams said...

n best of luck for the exams...

 
At 2:44 PM, September 29, 2006, Blogger Casablanca said...

What be bawi? Plis to elaborate.

 
At 4:39 PM, October 04, 2006, Blogger SnehaM said...

Hey karuna,
Nice to see your blog. Have been a wallflower reader of your blog but I liked this post.
Take care,
Sneha

 
At 6:55 PM, October 04, 2006, Blogger delhidreams said...

hey,
exams over?

 
At 7:13 PM, October 04, 2006, Blogger Geraldine said...

nice post karuna..some things I knew already and some were completely new information :-) and u are not balding!!!!

 
At 1:29 AM, October 09, 2006, Blogger samuraijack said...

well its been really really long sice i came to this space...but wanted to drop by and say that the closed down section under your picture perfect tab is open
and yeah nice post.... :)

 
At 2:09 PM, October 11, 2006, Blogger delhidreams said...

nothing left to say anymore???

 
At 1:00 AM, October 12, 2006, Blogger karuna said...

EU:
I always say... If your not wierd your boring. :)

WT:
Yeah, ive given up on miracel hair growth. And bring em on...

Adi:
Thanks. Im too much of a talker to have nothing to say...

Casa:
Bawi = Parsi. Sorry :)

Sneha:
Hey, hope your having fun in jaipur. Thank you.

Geri:
You have no idea, the quantity of hair is slowly by steadily diminishing.

SJ:
Cool.

 
At 10:52 AM, October 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best

 
At 10:53 AM, October 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter