Saturday, September 23, 2006

Home

- Michal Buble

Monthly posting has become a regular feature on this blog.
No reading has also become regular and so I assume it is safe to come out of hiding...
Safe to un hibernate and rise to the surface.
Over the last month...
I have revisited the past and evaluated the present.
Re-discovered indulgence and lost out on my wadrobe.
Lost a friend and gained a few gadgets.
Continuted to write but forgotten to blog.
I have wished for sustainance and gained stength.
Hoped for understanding and gained support.
Tried to evade lonliness and made a few friends.
Strived to study and managed to learn.
I have been remembered, I have been forgotten, I am still here.
I have seen love and bitterness. I have seen motivation and defeat. I have seen faith and doubt. I have seen value.
Working to leave my mark and etch my legacy because the time is still short and continuing to diminish but I have miles to go before I go back home.

3 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, September 24, 2006, Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Sounds like you have been busy living life lately. :)

You have been tagged.

ps: Some of us do visit this space regularly.

 
At 1:22 AM, September 25, 2006, Blogger A and A said...

Yeah some of us do check up on you. Take care babe! :)

 
At 10:47 AM, September 25, 2006, Blogger Geraldine said...

hey karuna, yea ppl do still check this space :-)
take care
G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter