Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Bring it back.

I effectively ignored this blog and blogging for the longest time yet, completely consumed by mundane realism.
Brought back accidently. :)
I am back, not neccecarily here to stay, such is the capriciousness of the mind, I really have nothing to do with it.
Friends are back not here to stay, the appetite is back hope it goes away.
Exams are over and the worst hasn't even begun. Beginnings but the end is yet to come.
I watched the sun set.
And until tomorrow, right now is everything.
Its a wonderful feeling to fall asleep as soon as you hit the bed. It is impossible to wake from the reverie.
Its amazing to feel like superwoman. It is frustrating you can't get there.
Its nice to blog after all this time. It is not nice to have nothing to say.

9 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, March 28, 2006, Blogger A and A said...

Ooooooooooooooh!! You are being the back and I am being the first!!! Poetic justice, I believe in youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! :D So who cares if you have nothing to say? I most certainly dont! I've never had anything much to say, but that never stopped me and it shouldn't stop you! A very small example is this comment. You would have thought that I would have f***ed off by now right? But no, I haven't! And it's not even like I have something of supreme importance to say! Catch my point? Ok now, I'll really run off! And don't stop blogging for so long man!

 
At 4:46 PM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Abhishek said...

the way u've written this blog...seems somethings gone wrong on your side.
is it?

 
At 11:37 PM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Shoe said...

Nice to see u back!!!!

 
At 9:40 PM, March 29, 2006, Blogger Archster said...

and yet the paragraphs were written. And written well.

Its already been said, but it can be said many times.

Yaaaaaaay you're back. new post... and all of that. :)

 
At 11:45 PM, March 29, 2006, Blogger Mr. J said...

And it feels good to be back to your blog after a long time.

Cheers Superwoman. ;)

 
At 4:43 AM, March 30, 2006, Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Wow, was my first thought, and the post sounds very poetic was my second.
Hope exams went well.

 
At 1:06 AM, March 31, 2006, Blogger Ashish Shakya said...

LOL@ wishfulthinker.

I know that feeling - of having nothing to say.

 
At 11:29 PM, March 31, 2006, Blogger karuna said...

Thank you for the warm welcome. :)
I wasn't quite sure anyone sill came here.

 
At 4:10 PM, April 03, 2006, Blogger Casablanca said...

Aaawww... such a cute post!
And dont worry, a good appetite is good stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter