Saturday, July 15, 2006

Change

- Tracy Chapman

I am thinking about...
a conversation i had this evening

I said...
too much.

I want to...
Sleep

I wish...
everyday was a day like today

I miss...
Friends

I hear...
Woman like a Man - Damien Rice

I wonder...
if my fringe will ever grow back to normal length.

I regret...
cutting my fringe that short.

I am...
changing.

I dance...
in my room

I sing...
to myself walking along the street, in buses and trains.

I cry...
when im drunk...
when im sober...
when im upset...
when im happy...
hmmm lets just say easily.

I am not always...
liked

I write...
always in my head

I confuse...
everyone and everything

I need...
time and solitude

I should try...
being me.

I finish...
in 5 months and 15 days.

I tag...
nobody in particular, everyone in general.

There it is at long last after much procrastination.

10 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, July 16, 2006, Blogger A and A said...

Finally!!! :D

 
At 5:26 PM, July 17, 2006, Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Good read.:)

 
At 11:37 AM, July 24, 2006, Blogger Casablanca said...

Ah, I finally make my way back here after being too busy doing all sorts of things. Never mind the excuses :p

And I've already done this tag.
*breathes*

And plis to not worry. Hair grows back very quickly. A little too quickly, sometimes. Grrrr.

 
At 12:44 PM, July 24, 2006, Blogger dee iyer said...

i loved the tag. very nice.
:) i cry for everything too . hehe

 
At 1:12 PM, July 25, 2006, Blogger Archster said...

hey this was a nice tag! i just might do it.

great to read a new post here!

 
At 4:18 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger Geraldine said...

nice read,interesting and all

 
At 5:20 PM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Known Stranger said...

I am thinking about...
why karuna not often coming to my page

I said...
nothing

I want to...
have my dinner its time

I wish...
i could not work but yet inherte wealth that i could spend yet it comes for another 100 years.

I miss...
pubs and disco

I hear...
instrumetnal music " kaneenaa kallaivanna" song from muram pirrai or sathana hindi version

I wonder...
how woman are so emotionally stable

I regret...
why the hell i dont regret

I am... ( an oxymoron)
one stupid idiot with no sense

I dance...
while the favorite music played and if i am wiht a glass of wine

I sing...
along the song in tv

I cry...
with no tears out with out even me knowing i was crying

I am not always...
consistent.

I write...
sensless

I confuse...
myself to confuse others

I need...
eternal peace

I should try...
to keep quite

I finish...
never

I tag...
myself

 
At 1:20 PM, August 08, 2006, Blogger A and A said...

Girl!! Yo!!! Darling!!! Baby!! Hello?? Anyone home?? :)

 
At 2:27 PM, August 10, 2006, Blogger dee iyer said...

change in blogger id:
www.iyerup.blogspot.com
where you been ?

 
At 12:20 PM, August 16, 2006, Blogger dee iyer said...

oye. i did the tag too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter