Tuesday, May 09, 2006

She will be loved

- Maroon 5

And so she will be loved.
Not liked. Yes loved.
Kissed for the very first time.
Unfamiliar un heard from.
Mills and boon, feet have been swept off floors and mopped clean.
Left me still sifting through the unreal air, tingling with electricity.
Gut instinct and gore all responded and they were right.
It feels A typical. It feels right.
Whirl-wind and still its calm.
Pin. Drop. Silence.

Come along with me.
I am still one... half...
Absorbing and swelling myself to be whole.
I continue to live vicariously, virtuously.
Waiting for some brooms... sweeping.
Waiting, but not hopefully.
Waiting, wishing, watching and wondering...
...if love will come through.

10 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, May 09, 2006, Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Waiting but not hopeful.. quite sensible I think

 
At 4:38 AM, May 09, 2006, Blogger A and A said...

Like I love to say, when everything else is lost, there is always faith. And hope. :)

 
At 7:55 AM, May 09, 2006, Blogger Casablanca said...

I am not known to be optimistic, so I will not say anything here. Sigh.

 
At 6:18 PM, May 12, 2006, Blogger SnehaM said...

Hey Karuna,
Nice to discover your blog :)
Keep going..
Sneha

 
At 12:19 AM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Catamaran Cameraman said...

Awww, baby Crooner's growing up :-)

 
At 6:27 PM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Shoe said...

touching....

 
At 1:13 AM, May 18, 2006, Blogger karuna said...

Educatedunemployed:
Atleast the years have resulted in some wisdom ;)

Wishfulthinker:
I have actually never heard tha but im gussing that the loss of faith in all this jazz is not quite a good thin then...

Casa:
I'll take that as silent agreement then.

Sneha:
well heyloo...
how did you make your way here??

Bing:
Thats what you chose to call yrself?? Bing???
Anyyhoo...
Methinks yr not reading carefully enough.
She really means `she´not `me´in third person. :)

GI:
:)

Alice:
well not quite mine, but friends which does make my life just a little more itneresting :)

 
At 12:22 PM, October 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best

 
At 12:26 PM, October 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best

 
At 12:28 PM, October 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter