Thursday, July 06, 2006

Vienna

- Billy Joel

Time and again life reinstills my faith in love, luck and moments.
Love of family and of friends.
i remain the prodigal daughter, a terrible friend.
Luck in some endeavors.
fear failure and challenge constraint.
Moments and memories....
fastly created, slowly erased.
Time is transient. Events ephemeral.
In this moment there is calm.
I believe in intuition and instinct
dreams and destiny.
I may not live up to my expectations.
I may not succeed. I will not debate this myself.
I will not question impulse.
I will not give up.
Temporary tranquility.

3 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, July 07, 2006, Blogger A and A said...

I have cursed, abused, enjoyed, threatened, loved and have even tried to reason (!!???!!!??) with impulse but I've never questioned it. ;)

 
At 2:28 PM, July 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lyrics that resonate with what u are?

 
At 11:15 PM, August 10, 2006, Blogger Geraldine said...

this blog needs an update :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter