Thursday, April 27, 2006

Walk Alone

- Jack Johnson

Its just one of those times when you feel cornered and so alone.
One of those days when you hated yourself and you know they would agree.
You agree, to never ever be friends with you.
Its in this moment I want to reach out and hug you, in this moment I want to burst into tears.
Just one of those times I need to know it will get better, no that I know...
I need you to tell me it will get better.
One of those nights I can't get to sleep.
A time I miss my mother and my best friends... all of them.
People I ignored, sidelined and took for granted.
The people I love the most.

The precariously positioned pile has toppled.
Spoiled, spilling over.
spick and span.
Disaster Management conducted.

All he ever does is walk alone.
Many can only walk so far.

2 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, April 28, 2006, Blogger A and A said...

Dude!!! Hope these dark clouds pass away real soon. 'Well written' seems like such a pathetic comment now.

 
At 5:05 PM, April 28, 2006, Blogger Shoe said...

Blue? Cheer up its spring time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter