Friday, March 31, 2006

Faraway

Clausterphobia, congestion, exhaustion.
The body rested. Not even a minute and i was concious.
Confusion, cacphony, calm.
It was unexpected. Not even and inch and they gave me a yard.
Care, concern, warmth.
They did the best they could. Not even an accquaintance and I felt better.
Frustration, fury, breakdown.
The straw that broke the camels back. Not even three months and its enough.
Forsight, fortitude, triumph
It worked out. Not even a single accomplishment but the end is yet to come.
Fast forward, feel, ambivalent.
But I still have a dream...

3 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, April 01, 2006, Blogger A and A said...

And may all your dreams come true now, dearie!

 
At 6:47 PM, April 03, 2006, Blogger educatedunemployed said...

I am lost,I really didn't understand.I am guessing you have done.You have your clarity and you have your dreams.Way to go I say!!!

 
At 4:33 PM, April 04, 2006, Blogger Shoe said...

rush of emotions and a complicated entanglement???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


frontpage hit counter